Private Services Attracting a Fee
Not all the Medical Examinations, reports and certificates done by your GP are free under the NHS.
If you GP Surgery is busy they may have to refuse to perform the private medical you are requesting.
A list of our current fees are available on this document link:
Private Fees List
If you are unsure whether a service attracts a fee please phone for details beforehand - this will prevent any unpleasant argument about payment of the fee required, which is usually paid in advance.
Phone 01206 216936 and ask for Jeanette for all your queries on private fees.
Examples of items attracting a private fee:
- HGV, PSV and Fitness to Drive medicals
- Driving Licence Photocard Applications
- Holiday Cancellations
- Private Sickness Certificates
- Fitness to Travel Certificates
- Adoption Medicals
- Sports Medical Examination or Certificates
- Fitness to participate certificates - e.g. charity runs etc.
- Employment/Pre-employment Medical Examinations
- Private Medical Claim Forms i.e. BUPA, PPP etc
- Private Letters (To Whom It May Concern)
- Taxi Driver Medicals
- Shotgun Licences